Hudson’s Bay Capital One
- Login must be completed with a username
- Online account recovery assistance available
- Customer service is available over the phone
It comes as no surprise that a store as truly iconic as Hudson’s Bay has a credit card worthy of its elite status. Customers who have an account with the store should find the online management process nearly as iconic as Hudson’s Bay itself (in a manner of speaking). Those who need to gain access to a card account can do so by going to the Hudson’s Bay Capital One page and entering a username along with a password. Customers who plan on dropping by often may want to check the Remember Me box (located under the login fields) for expedited future account access. Cardholders who are locked out of an account due to a forgotten username or password can begin the login credential recovery process by entering a card number and a date of birth. After logging into the Hudson’s Bay Capital One page cardholders will be ale to view balances, review recent transactions, sign up for paperless, view statements, manage account preferences, and update personal information.
About Hudson’s Bay Company
- The company was founded all the way back in 1670 making it the oldest in North America
- HBC operates over 480 stores and employs more than 66,000 employees across the globe
- Leading stores include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Saks OFF 5th
- Store formats range from luxury department stores to off price fashion shopping locations
New cardholders who wish to set up an online account can begin by entering a card number, date of birth, and postal code. Those who would rather login to an account using French (rather than English) can click the FR button located at the top right side of the Hudson’s Bay Capital One page. Cardholders with questions or concerns may want to pick up the phone and call a customer care representative.
Hudson’s Bay Credit Card Customer Care