Pay Your Bill Aps Med Bill
- Credit card can be used to pay online
- Account information will be needed
- Assistance is available over the phone
It is safe to assume that the easier the payment process is the sooner payments will be received. Medical providers who like the sound of being paid sooner rather than later may want to take a look at the services offered by APS Medical Billing. Patients who have received a bill for an account that is serviced by APS can begin the payment process online at the Pay Your Bill APS Med Bill page. To begin making a payment an account number, date of birth, and last name must be entered prior to hitting the Click to Pay button. After clicking the button a credit card payment can be made by completing a brief online form and hitting the Send Payment Now button. Patients who want to take a look at the APS Medical Billing Privacy or Refund policies can click the links posted at the bottom of the Pay Your Bill APS Med Bill page.
Wait…what even is APS Medical Billing??
- APS provides industry leading billing and revenue cycle management services
- Currently serve clients across a broad array of specialties in nearly every state
- Specialties include services for emergency medicine, pathology, and radiology
- Uses proprietary billing software to employ comprehensive payment validation
Healthcare providers who are thinking about moving forward should know that APS Medical Billing has over 50 years of experience in billing for physician services and routinely provides audits and bench marking for practices. Patients or providers who have questions or need assistance want to try reaching out to APS Medical Billing by phone.
APS Medical Billing