Self Service Goodyear
- 4 different account login options are available
- Portal can be viewed in 3 different languages
- Over the phone user support is available
The workday of an average employee can be completely ruined (or perhaps just slightly thrown off-track) by a work account login process that isn’t quite up to par. Luckily those employed by Goodyear won’t have to worry about an outdated and/or confusing employee portal that evokes the feeling of living in a perpetual Monday. The account access process can be initiated by going to the Self Service Goodyear page and clicking on one of the following four login options: Salaried & Hourly Employees with GOPASS, Salaried & Hourly Employees WITHOUT GOPASS, Retirees, and Inactive Associates. Those who arrive at the portal only to find they cannot read the language displayed on-screen can click the Choose a Language drop down box to switch to a language that better suits linguistic capabilities (English, Spanish, and French are available). Users with questions about the login process may want to click the Contact link located at the top right hand side of the Self Service Goodyear page to receive the valid contact numbers and hours of operation of the Goodyear Associate Service Center.
More on Portal Access
- Associates with GOPASS must login using an email address and password (easy enough!)
- Retirees, inactive associates, and non-GOPASS associates need a User ID and password
- Instructions are available for GOPASS associates who do not have an email address
- Account recovery is available for Retirees, inactive associates, and non-GOPASS users
- New users (non-GOPASS) must confirm their identity to begin registering for an account
It is important to point out that salary associates will not have access to compensation business processes from April 19th, 2018 through May 1st, 2018. Likewise, company owned outlet hourly associates will not have access to compensation business processes from April 19th, 2018 through May 4th, 2018. Those who encounter problems while attempting to login may want to try upgrading the browser being used to access the portal to Internet Explorer 11 or higher. Employees who still can’t access the Self Service Goodyear page after completing the browser upgrade can try reaching out to the The Goodyear Associate Service Center between the hours of 8 AM and 6 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
The Goodyear Associate Service Center
- 312-843-5220 (users outside of North America)