Walmart & Capital One: Activate Your Card
You can either sign in or enroll to begin your card activation
If you need to enroll you’ll have to sign up for a Capital One account
Customers who already have an existing Capital One account can sign in
Go to walmart.capitalone.com/activate to begin either process
In case you haven’t gotten the memo, Walmart & Capital One have joined forces. The result is a brand spanking new Walmart card. However, a transition like this can also result in some consumer confusion. For instance, many customers will need to sign up for a Capital One account to begin using the card. If you’re one of these folks, there’s no need to worry (the process is EASY).
Signing Up For Capital One to Activate Your Walmart Card
- Start by providing some basic info to help Capital One find you in the system
- Next, click the Find Me button to proceed (you can enroll one you’re located)
- If you have issues with enrollment try clicking the live chat link for help
- Tip of the day: make sure your information is correct before searching!
As we discussed early, you don’t have to enroll if you already have a Capital One account. If you’re one of the lucky ducks who can bypass this step, simply click the sign in button to access your account. Once logged in, you can proceed with activating your Walmart Card (similar process to beginning a Citi Balance Transfer).
In case you need help with your Walmart Capital One activation…..
You can change to language at the top right of the screen (English or Spanish)
Forgot your login info? Click that link located below the activation options!
Need some personal assistance? Check out the numbers below for Capital One customer service.
Capital One Customer Service Numbers
- General Customer Service: 800-227-4825
- Credit Card Applications: 800-695-5500
- Online Banking – 866-750-0873
More Credit Card Content: Your Credit Card Info Management (Continental Finance customers)