2018 Grammy Album
- Copy of the Grammy album is available to pre-order
- Online form can be used to register for sweepstakes
- Sweepstakes Winners List copy can be requested
In the future, it may be argued that no music collection is complete until it includes a copy of the 2018 Grammy Album. Those who agree with this speculation can make sure they don’t have to go one second with an insufficient collection by taking the first step to secure the album by pre-ordering it online ahead of its release. After arriving at the order page it will first be necessary to choose which outlet will be used to make the order (Amazon, FYE, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, or Target). Once the retailer has been selected the pre-order process can be completed after being redirected to the retailer’s website. As if securing a copy of the 2018 Grammy Album wasn’t enough, purchasers will also be presented with the opportunity to sign up for a chance to see the award live and in person through the 2018 Grammy Nominees Album Flyaway Sweepstakes. The process of entering the sweepstakes can be started by clicking the Click Here to Enter button posted at the album pre-order page.
Wait…what was that about going to the Grammys??
- The sweepstakes begins on November 20th, 2017 and closes on January 11th, 2018
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous states who are at least the age of majority
- In addition to the trip to see the Grammys there are (20) 2nd prizes and (10) 3rd prizes
- The 2nd Prize t-shirts and 3rd Prize hats are promotional items and have no retail value
- The Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded in the promotion comes to $4,000
After clicking the Click Here to Enter button a date of birth and state of residence must be entered before continuing with the registration process. The full set of rules associated with the sweepstakes can be reviewed by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the 2018 Grammy Album pre-order page. Those who want to find out who won the prizes can request a copy of the Winners List by writing to 94 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, Department: DE/SONY6201, New York, NY 10001.
- RCA Records – 25 Madison Avenue, 23rd Floor, New York, NY 10010-5171