AARP ID Protection Member
- Allows AARP members to obtain information about Identity Protection plans and pricing
- Offers both family and individual plans
- AARP Identity Theft Protection from TrustedID is provided by TrustedID , not AARP or its affiliates – email@example.com – 1.800.927.6161
A free trial is offered to members and can be cancelled at anytime. For customers who do not cancel the free trial: they will be charged $12.99 per month or $109.99 per year for individual subscription; or $24.99 per month or $209.99 per year for family subscription. PLEASE be sure to cancel the free trial to avoid these costly payments. Customers who do not cancel the free trial can still cancel the service at anytime and be reimbursed for any unused months but partial months will not be refunded.
Other Notes Worth Mentioning
- The Identity theft insurance underwritten by subsidiaries or affiliates of AIG
- AARP does not employ or endorse TrustedID associates
- A credit card will be needed when signing up for the AARP ID Protection Member free trial
All plans will be free for 14 days (both the family or individual plan). Please note the family plan will provide ID protection service for up to four people in the house (two parents and two children under the age of 25 or grandchild).
What do these plans include?
- Change of address monitoring: alerts a customer when their address has changed
- Lost wallet protection: store information (library card, credit card) in a virtual wallet
- Three-Bureau Credit Scores and Report
- Fraud Alert Reminder Service: receive email or text alerts in relation to fraud issues
- $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance: Not available in all areas
- Social Network Monitoring: Protects and guards the customers Facebook or Twitter account
AARP estimates customers will receive a savings of 30% over the monthly family plan and 29% for the individual plan on a annual basis.