- Existing users can login to portal
- Counseling service phone available
- 2 educational courses are available
The thought of going through a bankruptcy can be at the very least an unsettling feeling and at the most down right nerve-racking. With such a stressful event it’s a good thing there is a guiding light that can be found at the Access BK page. The page offers 2 educational courses for both those who have yet to file and those who have already filed. Those who have yet to file can begin the Pre-Filing Credit Counseling Course by clicking the corresponding Start Now button. Likewise, the corresponding Start Now button can be clicked for those who have already filed and want to begin the Post-Filing Debtor Education Course. Existing users can login to the Access BK page by clicking the Existing User Login link and entering a username and password. Those who plan on dropping by often can check the Keep Me Logged In box for easier access in the future.
Sounds interesting but I’d like some more information about Access BK…. PLEASE!
- Credit Counseling Course fee is $25 and the fee for Debtor Education Course is $15
- The Fees apply to both internet and telephone counseling and joint or single filers
- Provider DOES NOT report any client’s information to any credit reporting agency
- Credit counselors and personal financial educators all hold higher education degrees
Access BK users who have lost a password can enter a username to receive a brand new one. Those who would prefer to view the information in Spanish can click the Español link posted at the top right hand side of the page. Users who need help with using the Access BK page may want to check out the live chat feature posted to the left of the 2 available courses. Those who would rather receive their counseling over the phone can call 888-234-7209.
Access Counseling, Inc. Contact Information
- 633 W 5th Street, Suite 26001, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Phone – 800-205-9297
- Fax -866-431-1927