How to Activate Brinks Mastercard
- Cardholders need information from the card to begin activation
- Those in need of help can contact Brink’s customer support
Until the customer activates it for use, a prepaid card is as only as valuable as the plastic it’s made from. Fortunately, those who have been issued a Brink’s Prepaid MasterCard can turn the thin piece of plastic into a valuable buying tool at the Activate Brink’s page. In order to begin the process, the customer must first enter the 16 digit Brink’s Prepaid MasterCard into the blank field found at the top of the page. By the way, cardholders who are having a tough time locating the CVC2 number can click the Where is my CVC2 number? link to view a sample image showing exactly where it’s located on the back of the card.
A Look at The Brink’s Company
- Perry Brink founded the company in Chicago, IL in 1859 (originally Brink’s City Express)
- In 1961 Brink’s expanded outside of the United States by opening operations in France
- On May 5th, 2003 the company officially changed its name to The Brink’s Company
- The Brink’s Company is part of the New York Stock Exchange under symbol BCO
In additional to online password recovery assistance, Brink’s also provides outstanding customer support. Those in need assistance can try reaching Brink’s by phone, mail, email, or regular mail.
Brink’s Money Contact Information
- PO Box 2136, Austin, TX 78768-2136
- Phone – 877-849-3249
- Fax – 866-358-0526