ALEX For Us Foods
- An online benefits counselor that helps users make decisions based upon their specific needs
- This is not an application for enrollment and the ALEX Benefits Counselor is for estimate purposes only
- The site is administered by US Foods, Inc. – 9399 West Higgins Road Suite 500 Rosemont, IL 60018 – 1-847-720-8000
Some US Food employees using the service may find themselves covered by one or more of the plans described within the Alex For Us Foods tool may be represented by a labor union. If this is the case the US Foods employees labor union would be responsible for benefits the employee would receive.
- Marriage status
- Any children
- Annual salary (this information will be anonymous and will help determine benefit status)
- Paid weekly or bi-weekly
- Hiring date (new US Foods employees do not become eligible for benefits until the month after their hiring date)
The entire process should take no longer than 20 minutes and users will be asked to provide a valid email address. The Alex For Us Foods service will cover medical, dental, tax, retirement, life and disability benefits.
- US Based food company and leading distributors
- Offers over 350k products and services
- Employs over 25,000 people in 60 locations across the US
US Foods caters to restaurants, healthcare and hospitality entities, government and educational institutions. The firm was formed in 1883 as a simple tea and coffee merchant in the Windy City aka Chicago Il. US Foods, Inc. was founded by John Sexton and bases its success on five generations of loyal employees.
Popular brands offered by US Foods
- Cross Valley Farms (fresh fruit and veggies)
- Molly’s Kitchen (tasty buns)
- Patuxent Farms (chicken and bacon)
- Rykoff Sexton (juices and olive oils)
- Stock Yards (custom cut steaks)
Any media inquiries can be directed to US Foods at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (847) 720-1652.