- Email address can be used to login
- Account recovery help is available
- Registration can be made by phone
Purchasing and managing medications aren’t always the most convenient items on a patient’s to-do list. With that being said, it sure is a good thing Allergan customers can now purchase products, pay bills, and access detailed reports at a moments notice by logging into Allergan Direct. Those who require access to their online account can complete the login process by entering an email address along with a password before hitting the Submit button. Customers who plan on dropping by often can check the Remember Me box for an expedited login process in the future. Allergan Direct users who have forgotten their account password can click the Forgot Password link and enter an email address to begin the reset process. Customers who are American Express cardholders should be happy to hear that payments to Allergan can be made using any and all American Express cards.
Who or what is Allergan?
- Allergan is a global pharmaceutical company with headquarters located in Dublin, Ireland
- The company has more than 16,000 employees and has operations in about 100 countries
- Allergan markets leading brands and best-in-class products for treatment of medical issues
- The company is a leader in the new Growth-Pharma model and is publicly traded on the NYSE
- Allergan currently has more than 70 mid-to-late stage pipeline programs in development
Customers who want to go ahead and register for Allergan Direct can place a call to 855-246-3728 during the company’s normal business hours of 8 AM to 7 PM Central Standard Time Monday through Friday. Those who have general inquiries regarding Allergan may want to try reaching out to the company’s United States Administrative Headquarters.
Allergan United States Administrative Headquarters
- Morris Corporate Center III, 400 Interpace Parkway, Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Phone – 862-261-7000