Ally Hardest Working Dollar
- Numbers found on dollar bill can be used to enter
- Entry can be completed online or through the mail
- Winners names and Official Rules can be requested
One would have to search far and wide (and likely for a long time) to find a contest as unique as the Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes. This thought-provoking new sweepstakes will release a minimum of 7,500 dollar bills into circulation across select markets throughout the United States that can be used to gain entry once obtained. Individuals who want to find out if they have stumbled across one of the “Ally Hardest Working Dollars” can check by going to the sweepstakes entry page and entering the serial number and series number from the bill along with a full name and email address. Those who are a loss when it comes to the numbers that need to be entered can click the Where can I find these numbers? link to review a pop-up guide that explains where on the bill they can be found. Individuals who find out that they do indeed have an Ally Hardest Working Dollar will have the opportunity to continue with entry into the sweepstakes.
Digging Deeper Into the Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes
- Open to participants who are legal residents of the United States and at least 18 years old at entry
- Participants must also be at minimum the age of majority in their jurisdiction (as well as at least 18)
- Sweepstakes begins on June 6th, 2017 and runs for nearly 2 months until ending on July 31st, 2017
- The aggregate Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded in the sweepstakes come to $207,550
Those who want to gain entry through the mail will need to write a first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and date of birth along with the phrase “Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes mailed entry” on a 3 X 5 inch piece of paper and send it to PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. This same address can be used by those who wish to send a request for a copy of the sweepstakes’ Winners List or Official Rules.
Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Ally Financial Inc., 500 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226