A Love Story Game
- Customers can play to win a free entrée from Chipotle
- Offer will be sent to participants via text message
Chipotle customers can now get know their favorite ingredients on a more intimate level thanks to the restaurant’s latest promotion. In Chipotle’s “A Love Story Game” participants can strive to match pairs of ingredients used at Chipotle before the one minute timer runs out. When matching the ingredients it will be vital to avoid the unhealthy additives which, if turned over, will run 5 seconds off the game clock. After pairing all of the ingredients, participants can complete a form to receive an offer via text message that is good for a free entrée from Chipotle (after buying the first entrée) up to a value of $10. Those who want to gain a deeper understanding of the Chipotle “A Love Story Game” can watch the brief video starring Evie and Ivan who lose site of what really matters in their quest to be #1.
A Few Things to Keep in Mind Regarding the Chipotle “A Love Story Game”
- Offers will only be available while supplies last and are awarded on a first come first serve basis (5 million buy one get one free offers are available)
- Those who do not successfully complete the matching game can rest easy knowing they will still receive the buy one get one offer
- The promotion starts on October 11th, 2016 and runs throughout the remainder of the year (closes at 11:59 PM EDT on New Year’s Eve)
- Participants who receive automated marketing text messages from Chipotle as a result of participation can text “STOP” to cancel
No purchase, entry fee, payment, or poof of purchase is necessary to participate in the Chipotle “A Love Story Game” promotion. Those who have questions regarding the promotion can write directly to the promotion’s Sponsor.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. – 1401 Wynkoop St., Suite 500, Denver , CO 80202