Always P1: Logging Into an Account
- Username and password are needed for access
- Customer support can be reached by phone call
- Informational videos are provided or assistance
When it comes to something as important as alarm services it is imperative that customers have online access to their accounts. Those who have security system services provided by Protection 1 can now gain the online access they so rightfully deserve through the Always P1 page. To gain entry to an account customers must enter a username and password before hitting the Login button. After completing the online account login process at the Always P1 page customers will be able to manage their security accounts by arming or disarming their system, setting up smart text alerts, monitoring video cameras, and managing home energy. Customers who are experiencing problems getting into an account can click the Login Help? button posted under the credential entry fields.
What kind of login assistance can be provided?
- An email address can be entered by those looking to recover a username
- Those who cannot come up with a password can enter a username to begin
- Customers who are logging in for the first time will need to select a control panel
- First time login instructions will be provided for each of the available systems
- Those who aren’t sure which control panel they have can enter a phone number
New users who would appreciate some visual assistance can click the Getting Started link to view an instructional video. Those who wish to view additional videos can click the Watch Other Helpful Videos link to be directed to a completed list. Customers who like the idea of following Protection 1 on social media can do so by clicking the icons posted at the bottom of the Always P1 page (Facebook, YouTube, Google Plus, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked In).
Protection 1 Phone Number