Amazon Redeem Gift Check Balance
- Check Amazon Gift Card balance online after signing into account
- Password recovery options available for lost or forgotten passwords
- New users wanting to check their balance will need to create an account
Individuals that have been lucky enough to receive an Amazon Gift Card and would like to find out the exact balance can do so online after signing into their account. After Gift Cards have been applied to an order or entered into the account for future use the balance is stored for customers to view at anytime. Once logged in customers will simply need to go access the View Gift Card Balance link or section.
That’s all fine and dandy but how in the world do I sign in to my amazon account?
- Users that have lost or forgotten their passwords can retrieve them by entering the email address or mobile phone number associated with the account
- Before receiving the link for the new password users will need to confirm a code to prove they are not a robot (vision impaired users can opt to receive an audio code)
- Customers that no longer use the email originally associated with their account will need to contact Amazon’s customer service department for account restoration
- New users will need to create an account by entering a name, email address, and password
- Customers should be aware that when an account is created they are agreeing to Amazon’s Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice
Amazon is a massive online retailer selling a variety of products ranging from music to groceries. Some of the company’s major competitors include eBay, Overstock.com, and Walmart. Customers that would like to make a formal inquiry can write to Amazon headquarters at 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109 . To reach the company’s headquarters the easy way customers can place a call to 206-266-1000.