American Express My Secure Pay Card
- Card number is needed to check a balance
- List of featured retailers available for review
- Customer service is available over the phone
Perhaps the most important feature a pre-paid can offer (other than easy access to one’s cheddar) is the ability to quickly and conveniently check an account balance. As it so happens that is EXACTLY what can be done by those who have loaded funds onto an American Express Secure Pay Card. The incredibly simple process of seeing how much dough is left on a card can be initiated by going to the American Express My Secure Pay Card page and clicking the Check Your Balance button. After clicking the button a card number must be entered prior to clicking the Submit button to continue with the process of checking the balance of available funds in the account. Those who think they may have mistyped the card number can tap the Cancel button at American Express My Secure Pay Card page to clear the field and start over again.
Digging Deeper Into the American Express Secure Pay Card
- Prepaid payment device with a ”variable load“ dollar value amount selected at purchase
- In most cases the card can be used immediately upon signing (of the back of the card)
- The card has ZERO FEES AFTER PURCHASE (including dormancy, service, or other fees)
- Can be used at merchants and retailers in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands
- The ”valid thru“ date is the date through which the physical plastic card may be used
Those who are interested in finding out where the card can be purchased can review a list of featured retailers by clicking the Where to Buy link posted at the top of the American Express My Secure Pay Card page. The FAQs link can be clicked to search for the answers to many common questions about the card. Those who don’t find the answer(s) they need in the FAQs may want to get live over the phone assistance by calling toll-free 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
American Express Secure Pay Card Customer Service