Application Capital One (Last Update April 12th, 2016)
- Apply for a credit card from Capital One and get a response in less than 60 seconds
- Please have the Reservation Number and Access Code from the mailing
- The site is administered by Capital One Financial Corporation – 1680 Capital One Drive, McLean, VA 22102 – 703-720-1000
- The Access Code and Registration Number can usually be found near the bottom of the offer letter
Please note the Reservation Number will be 16 digits long and the Access Code will be 6 digits in length (these numbers always appear together on the mailing offer on the bottom portion). Capital One is an equal housing lend and does not provide, endorse, nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products under any circumstances.
Application Capital One Readings
- Applications using a PO Box will be declined and a valid email address will be required
- Customers will be asked to provide information about their annual income i.e. income from including full-time, part-time, or seasonal jobs, self-employment, interest or dividends, retirement, and public assistance
- Rent, Child support and Alimony does count as income it if arrives on a regular, reliable basis
- Capital One will contact you by mail if proof of income is required with a list of acceptable documents
- Employment questions will be asked to verify the applicant has access to regular funds
- If the system is not able to make an automatic decision in 60 seconds the applicant will receive a letter via US mail in 7 to 10 days with status
Any questions about any of the above policies associated with a Capital One Application can be directed to 1-800-955-7070. To add someone to the account please call the number on the back of the Capital One Credit Card.
- McLean based bank holding company specializing in credit cards
- The firm was founded in 1994 as a spin-off of the prestigious Signet Financial Corp
- The firm has revenues over 20 billion US Dollars
Capital One was an industry leader in those annoying mass marketing of credit card offers and is the fourth largest user of the US Postal Service due to the massive amount of offers they send out on a daily basis.