- Consumers can apply for the exclusive AMEX Premier Gold Card
- Requires the RSVP code from the AMEX promotional mailing
- The site/offer is administered by American Express Company – 200 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10285, United States – Phone: 212-640-2000
The application will only take a few minutes to complete and the applicant should receive a decision instantly. Please note the AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card is only open to the person who received the RSVP code via US Mail (Please refer to your letter for the terms and conditions of the AMEX Gold welcome offer).
American Express Rewards Gold Card Highlights/Lowlights
- 3X points on airfare purchased from airlines 🙂
- 2X points at US gas stations and US supermarkets
- 1X points on other purchases
- No annual fee for the first year BUT then $175 for each year after 🙁
- 15,000 bonus points after spending $30,000 on the Card every calendar year
- Interest charges, fees, and purchase credit adjustments do not count towards the $30k
- When paying with reward points the minimum redemption amount is 5,000 points
Any questions or concerns about the AMEX rewards gold program can be brought to the attention of a customer service agent at 1-800-AXP-EARN. Please note for each conversion of points into the Frequent Flyer program of a U.S. airline, a fee of $0.0006 per point, with a maximum fee of $99, will be charged to the customers GOLD Card account. This fee is only charged due to the US government federal excise tax (so blame congress and Obama).
Whats the cools from around the web say about the American Express Rewards Gold Card?
- Rating: 4.1 out of 5 – 44 reviews by Credit Karma
- Rating: 4 out of 5 Review by Katrina Gutierrez
- “American Express Gold Card: A Luxurious Lifestyle Choice” by Nerd Wallet
The American Express Company is a Manhattan based credit card/financial services corporation and was founded in 1850. The firm has an annual revenue over 30 billion dollars and employs over 60,000 people.