Bank of America Make a Transfer Offer
- Customers must login before transferring a balance
- Banks of America provides account recovery assistance
- Customers can sign up to meet with a cred it card specialist
For most consumers, the act of transferring a high interest credit card balance to a more manageable rate is a no-brainer. For example, Bank of America cardholders who have received a promotional balance transfer offer can now switch to a lower rate in just a few easy steps. In order to get started with a balance transfer, cardholders will need to go to the Bank of America Make a Transfer page and sign in with their previously established login credentials (Online ID and Passcode). Meanwhile, cardholders who have yet to sign up for online banking access can begin the registration process by clicking the Enroll button. By the way, those who do not have a Social Security Number will need to enter an ATM or debit card number, an ATM or debit card PIN, and an account number to verify their identity. Once the customer completes enrollment they can move forward with the offer redemption process.
Is signing up for online banking even worth it?
- Customers can access available credit, payment due date, and minimum payment due
- Once logged into Bank of America cardholders can confirm their payment due date
- Cardholders can download statements, review them online, or print them (keep a copy!)
- Internet access to an account allows customers to easily request an increase in a line
Cardholders who have forgotten their login credentials can click the links provided under the login fields at the Bank of America Make a Transfer page to begin the account recovery process (recovery options available for both Online ID and Passcode issues).
Why to Consider the Bank of America Make a Transfer Offer
- Use the money you save with the lower rate to save up for something special
- Brag to your friends about how “credit card savvy” you are becoming (it’s fun)
- Paying interest back at a high rate should always be avoided at all costs
Those who require assistance can try reaching out to Bank of America customer service by phone. Additionally, customers can sign up to meet with a credit card specialist by clicking the button located at the Bank of America Make a Transfer page.
Bank of America Customer Service