Bank of America Make a Transfer Offer
- Customers must login before transferring a balance
- Banks of America provides account recovery assistance
- Customers can sign up to meet with a cred it card specialist
For most consumers, the act of transferring a high interest credit card balance to a more manageable rate is a no-brainer. For example, Bank of America cardholders who have received a promotional balance transfer offer can now switch to a lower rate in just a few easy steps. In order to get started with a balance transfer, you must to go to the Bank of America Make a Transfer page and sign in with your previously established login credentials (Online ID and Passcode). Meanwhile, if you’ve yet to sign up for online banking access, you can begin the registration process by clicking the Enroll button. By the way, if you don’t have a Social Security Number you must enter an ATM or debit card number, an ATM or debit card PIN, and an account number to verify your identity. Once the you complete enrollment you can move forward with the offer redemption process.
Is signing up for online banking even worth it?
- You can access available credit, payment due date, and your minimum payment
- Once logged into Bank of America you can confirm the date your payment is due
- You can download statements, review them online, or print them (keep a copy!)
- Internet access to an account allows you to easily request an increase in a line
By the way, if you’ve forgotten your login credentials click the links provided under the login fields at the Bank of America Make a Transfer page to begin the account recovery process (recovery options available for both Online ID and Passcode issues).
Why to Consider the Bank of America Make a Transfer Offer
- Use the money you save with the lower rate to save up for something special
- Brag to your friends about how “credit card savvy” you are becoming (it’s fun)
- Paying interest back at a high rate should always be avoided at all costs
Those who require assistance can try reaching out to Bank of America customer service by phone. Additionally, you can sign up to meet with a credit card specialist by clicking the button located at the Bank of America Make a Transfer page.
Bank of America Customer Service