Requesting Access to BBI University
- First time users can create and account to gain access
- Existing users need a username and password to enter
- Bloomin’ Brands contact information available
Any company that asks its employees to complete an online training program should be prepared to provide plenty of support. That said, it appears that Bloomin’ Brands has gone above and beyond with the support provided at the BBI University portal. For example, if you’ve forgotten an account password you can begin the reset process by clicking the Help Logging In link. Next, you can enter the email address associated with your account to proceed with restoring the password. Once you recover the a password just enter it into the login fields along with a username to gain access.
A Quick Review of the Bloomin’ Brands
- Outback Steakhouse – Australian-inspired casual dining restaurant know for its steaks
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar – Indulge in the finest prime steaks and wines
- Bonefish Grill – A seafood grill specializing in market-fresh fish from all over the world
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill – Offers a variety of cooked to order handmade Italian dishes
In addition to providing password support, BBI University also provides easy online registration. In order to begin registration, you’ll need to enter a first and last name, security question, and security question answer. Additionally, you can can check the Remember Me box when signing in if you want to save your login credentials remembered for future use.
It should be noted that Partners and those with the reporter role now have the ability to reset passwords from the Search User screen. If you wish to review more information about the new password reset process click the Password Reset FAQ link posted at the BBI University portal. Finally, those with inquires for Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. can try getting in touch with the company’s home office in Tampa, FL.
Bloomin’ Brands Home Office Contact Information
- 2202 N. West Shore Blvd., Suite 500, Tampa, FL 33607