BJ’s Throw a Strike
- Email address is needed to begin entry process
- Grand Prize and Instant Win Prizes are available
- Winners List and Official Rules available online
A great way a store can celebrate the arrival of the summer shopping season is by showing its customers a little appreciation and giving away some valuable prizes. It looks like BJ’s Wholesale Club is doing exactly that with its new BJ’s Strike Out Instant Win Game. Those who want in on the action can begin the registration process by going to the BJ’s Throw a Strike Page and entering an email address. Once the email address has been entered the Play Ball button can be clicked to proceed with gaining entry to the promotion. Those who want to take a few minutes to review the promotion’s rules before entering can do so by clicking the Official Rules link posted to the bottom of the BJ’s Throw a Strike page.
What are some of the Official Rules?
- Begins on April 27th, 2017 and stays open for just over a month until coming to a close on May 30th, 2017
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old or the age of majority in their state
- There will be 1 Grand Prize and 40 Instant Win Game Prizes awarded in the BJ’s Strike Out Instant Win Game
- The total maximum Approximate Retail Value of all the prizes awarded in the promotion comes to $9,100.00
Pro-activity could pay off in this promotion as participants will be allowed to enter 1 time for each day that it is open (1 entry per day for both the Grand Prize and Instant Win Game). If any of the Instant Win Game Prizes that are worth $25 or more go unclaimed a 2nd chance drawing will be held around June 20th, 2017. Those who want to find out who won can click the Official Rules link posted to the BJ’s Throw a Strike page and scroll to the bottom for a link to the Winners List (available no later than August 31st, 2017).
- BJ’s Wholesale Club – 25 Research Drive, Westborough, MA 01581