- After chowing down on some Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits take part in the Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Customers will need the Bojangles’ restaurant number, date/time of visit and check number (all of which can be found on the customer receipt)
- The site is operated by the Service Management Group, Inc with authorization from Bojangles’ – 9432 Southern Pine Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273 – (704) 527-2675
It should be noted the survey will take about 5 minutes and customers will be asked to rate their satisfaction with the staff, customer service, meal quality (i.e. was the chicken hot or cold), menu variety (was there enough chicken on the menu) and the ever important restaurant cleanliness. Once the Bojangles’ Listens survey is completed the customer will receive a redemption code which can be used at their next visit to Bojangles’.
Who are what is a Bojangle?
- Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits (aka BO for short) is a Charlotte based fast food restaurant founded in 1977
- The firm has over 600 locations throughout the Southeastern United States and was founded by Jack Fulk & Richard Thomas
- The very first BO location was opened in Kentucky (aka the Blue Grass State)
Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits features made from scratch (daily) buttermilk biscuits and some of the best fried chicken south of Canada. The company offers popular side items to include Bojangles’ Dirty Rice and Cajun Pintos. The average visitor can expect to spend between $3 to $7 on a meal or $20 to $40 when feeding a family of four.
Must try Bo Menu Items?
- 2 Piece Dinner (breast and wing)
- 20 Piece & 10 Biscuits Box
- Bojangles’ Dirty Rice (this rice is extra dirty with zesty sausage and a special blend of seasonings)
Bojangles’ is no stranger to charity either having raised over $75,000 for the St. Jude Children’s Research hospital that services the counties of Alamance, Davie, Davidson, Forsyth, Guilford, Montgomery, Randolph, Stokes, Surry, Wilkes and Yadkin.