Bolt Configuration for Apple
- You can review instructions for 3 different device types
- A variety of different h2o Bolt plans are available
- Account login is available if you’re an existing customer
What good is an exciting new technology if it isn’t configured? Sadly, the answer to this question is often NOT MUCH. Fortunately, if you’re an h2o Bolt customer you can now take care of your device configuration in just a few simple steps. For example, if you’re an Apple device customer, start by connecting to WiFi and going to the Bolt Configuration page. Next, simply install your profile. Once you’ve completed the installation you should see a 4G LTE icon appear at the top right hand side of your device (nothing like a warm, glowing beacon to let you know you’ve made it through!).
Bolt Configuration for Android
- Click on the Android tab at the Bolt Configuration page (it’s the first option)
- Next, follow the step by step instructions to properly configure your device
- Once you’re done you should see the 4G LTE icon pop up on your screen
- Go ahead and try restarting your device if the icon doesn’t appear
In addition to configuration for Apple and Android, you can also configure for the “Bring Your Own Device” option. In order to do so, click the BYOD option on the Bolt Configuration page and follow the easy-to-follow instructions. Just like with Android and Apple, you should see that 4G LTE icon appear when you’ve successfully configured your device.
By the way, you can see a variety of plans offered by h2o Bolt by clicking the Plans tab located at the top of the configuration page. Additionally, the configuration page also allows existing customers to login using their email address and account password.
Finally, if you encounter any issued when trying to configure your device try calling toll-free to 888-321-6641 for assistance.