BR Live: Activate Your Device
- You must login to your account to begin activation
- New users must create an account to proceed
- You can browse the Frequently Asked Questions for help
- Easy account recovery is available if you’re having login issues
These days it’s hard to call yourself a TRUE sports fan if you can’t stream your favorite teams online. Fortunately, doing so is becoming easier by the day. For instance, if you have a Bleacher Report Live Pass account you can set up live streaming in just a few minutes. In order to get started, simply go to the device activation page and login with your username and password. Once you’re logged in your TV will refresh automatically and your can complete the streaming set up process.
A Look at Bleacher Report Live Pass
- The services costs either $9.99 per month or $79.99 per year (save more with yearly!)
- Offers non traditional sports such as arm wrestling, soccer, lacrosse, and much more
- You also receive bonus content such as highlight shows and replays with your pass
- Bleacher Report Live Pass Commercial accounts are also available (might be worth it!)
By the way, don’t worry if you’re having problems logging in – there’s help for that! To recover your password, simply click the link and enter your email address. Next, check your email for a link that you can use to reset your password.
Another cool feature of the activation page is the grade A customer support. If you need help with setting up streaming, simply click the Support tab at the top of the page for access to FAQs, live chat, and even over the phone assistance (something that is becoming increasingly rare nowadays, unfortunately).
BR Live: Activate Your Device Support
- FAQs link: www.support.live.bleacherreport.com
- Phone – 888-BRL-4441
Activate Your Device – www.br.live/activate
More Device Activation Help