- Receipt code can be used to enter
- Survey customer support available
Chances are most customers who have bitten into a delicious burrito from Chipotle (or any other menu item for that matter) can’t wait to tell everyone they know about it. Perhaps it may be a good idea to save the energy and provide the feedback to the actual provider of the meal. Chipotle is now offering customers a chance to win burritos for an ENTIRE YEAR in exchange for the few minutes it takes to complete the online survey found at the Burrito Thoughts page. The survey can be initiated by entering the unique code found at the bottom of the receipt from a recent Chipotle visit. Once the code has been entered the Begin Survey button can be clicked to proceed with the short feedback session. Those who are having a hard time locating the code may want to refer to the sample image of a receipt posted at the Burrito Thoughts page (location of the code is circled on the sample receipt).
Now I’m just getting hungry. What’s on the menu at Chipotle??
- Burritos – A flour tortilla that can be packed with meat, sofritas, rice beans, veggies, sour cream, guacamole, or cheese
- Bowl – All of the delicious options packed inside the burrito are available to be loaded into a bowl instead of a tortilla
- Tacos – Customers can choose to pack their favorite fillings into crispy corn tacos, soft corn tacos, or soft flour tacos
Customers who made the mistake of pitching their Chipotle receipt can take a deep sigh of relief as the survey can still be completed by verifying the restaurant’s location (state, city, and, address) along with the date and time of the visit. Those who have questions about the process of taking the survey may want to click the Survey Support link posted to the bottom of the Burrito Thoughts page.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
- 1401 Wynkoop St., Denver, CO 80202