Taking the Can Tire Essence Survey
- Information from purchase receipt is needed
- Survey is available in both English and French
- List of previous winners is available for review
Anybody who has ever turned the ignition of a motor vehicle likely knows all too well how expensive a gallon of gas can be. The good news is that customers of Canadian Tire Gas+ now have the opportunity to make the next trip to the pump a little easier on the wallet. Those who like the idea of saving a few loonies may want to stop by the Can Tire Essence page to complete the online customer survey in exchange for savings of 2 cents per litre of gas. The survey process can be started by first selecting the desired language (French and English are available). After a language has been chosen it will be necessary to enter a station number, date, time, and total amount spent before hitting the Enter button to proceed with the questions. In addition to the savings at the pump, participants will also receive entry into a sweepstakes upon completion of the survey.
- Daily Prizes of $1,000 and Weekly Prizes of $500 are available (3 Weekly Prizes per week)
- Each survey completed will receive 10 entries into the prize draw (regardless of method)
- Those who want to enter without taking the survey can do so by sending a mail request
- Drawings to determine the Daily Prizes winners will be held each month by the Sponsor
- The odds of coming away with a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received
Customers who are having a difficult time finding the receipt information that is needed to get started may want to refer to the sample image posted at the right hand side of the Can Tire Essence page (highlights the exact location of the required information). Those who want to find out who some of the recent winners are can click the Previous Winners link to see the name (first name and first letter of last name) and location of the lucky prize recipients.
- Empathica Inc.
- 2121 Argentia Rd., Suite 200
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 2X4