Capital One Image Card
- Allows a customer to add a silly image to a credit card by Capital One
- The service allows a customer to upload their own photo or choose a pre stocked photos
- The site is operated by Capital One – 1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825) – Capital One Attn: General Correspondence PO Box 30285 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0285
Please note in order to utilize the Capital One Image Card service the customer must have an account with Capital One online. It should also be noted that Image Card is not available to customers with Chip Technology Cards, some Partnership cards, Canadian cards, debit cards, or “contactless” credit cards (aka MasterCard Paypass). For those who do not yet have a Capital One credit card feel free to compare a variety of card online and apply.
Popular Credit One Cards include…
- Quicksilver Rewards 4.6 stars out of 5 based on over 2000 reviews
- Platinum Prestige 4.2 stars out of 5 based on more than 1,600 reviews
- Classic Platinum Card 4.2 stars out of 5 based on 3,344 reviews
The Quicksilver card caters to consumers seeking rewards in the form of cold hard cash and usually offers a bonus of $100 when a certain amount of money is spent using the card. The Platinum Prestige on the other hand is ideal for those looking to save a buck on APR charges and transfers.
Capital One Corporation
- Tysons Corner based banking firm
- Operates over 1000 brick and mortar locations but the majority of their profits come from the mass marketing of credit cards
- Conducts business in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom
Capital One markets so many credit cards to consumers they are the fourth largest customer to the United States Postal Service (if Capital One decided to switch to UPS it might cause the USPS to go bankrupt).