Caremark Start Now
- Register an account online so a customer can manage their CVS prescription coverage and benefits
- Please note customers are not allowed to register until actual coverage begins
- The start now service is operated by CVS Caremark – Customer Care Correspondence PO Box 6590 Lee’s Summit, MO 64064-6590 – 1-877-460-7766
Most CVS Caremark plans require the customer to be 18 years of age or older although some prescription plans may allow minors to register for Caremark. ALL minor’s covered under an adult prescription plan can gain online access my having the main account holder activate the Family Access function to let family members view the account online. The service will help customers save money of prescription cost and provide forms that may be needed for medical references.
- Woonsocket, Rhode Island based prescription benefit management company
- Founded under the name MedPartners, Inc. in 1993
- Employs over 13000 people and has revenues in the billions
- The firm is a subsidiary of CVS Health
CVS Health is a health care company that specializes in pharmacy benefit management, mail order and specialty pharmacies, and clinics. The firm is chartered in Delaware and has an operating income over 8 billion US Dollars. The firm profits mainly from four business segments to include:
The company officially traces its roots back to Rye, New York when it was called the Melville Corporation. Melville actually started as a shoe company that catered to old people. The firm changed its name from Melville to the CVS Corporation in 1996.