Chick-fil-A Catering Feedback Survey: A Quick Guide
- Participants will need the number found on their receipt
- The survey is available in both English and Spanish
- Participants will receive their offer code via email
When it comes to participating in an online survey, a special offer is more than enough incentive for most customers. An example of such an incentive can be found at the Chick-fil-A Catering Feedback survey. Once at the online survey, the customer can go ahead and enter the serial number from their receipt before clicking the Start button to begin the feedback. After all of the required questions have been answered and the survey has been submitted, the participant will receive a code via email that can be used to redeem the offer shown on the receipt.
Things to Order From Chick-fil-A Catering
- A Tray of Nuggets – Might as well go with the big boy serving of 200 (they’ll get eaten)
- Cool Wrap Trays – The irresistible wraps are halved and ready to be devoured (dig in!)
- A Big Ole’ Tray of Chicken Sandwiches – Because who doesn’t like a chicken and buns?
- Cinnamon Clusters – Great for those obnoxious early morning meetings at work
Survey participants won’t have to spend too much time pacing around the house waiting for their code as it should be received within 24 hours. By the way, participants can change the language of the survey by clicking the link located at the bottom right hand side of the page.
Things to Do After Taking the Chick-fil-A Catering Feedback Survey
- Polish off all those left over nuggets (that 200 piece tray ain’t gonna eat itself!)
- Check the email account every couple of hours to see if the offer code has arrived
- Spend some time thinking about why the TV show “Alf” hasn’t been rebooted
Customers with questions for Chick-fil-A can try calling Chick-fil-A Cares between the hours of 8 AM and Midnight ET Monday through Saturday (maybe ask why they discontinued the incredibly popular Chick-fil-a Calendar!).
Chick-fil-A Cares Address
- PO Box 725489, Atlanta, GA 31139-9923
Need another chicken survey?