Check Gift Balance
- Allows a customer to check their Discover gift card balance online
- Requires the card number and card holder ID
- The site is operated by Discover – P.O. Box 52145Phoenix, AZ 85027-2145 – 1-866-522-7026
The card holder ID can be found on the back of the customers Discover Gift Card. The number can be located in the area where the customer signed their name (please enter the last 3 digits of the card). There may be a charged associated with the Discover Gift Card depending on where the card was purchase.
Speaking of fees?
- $2.50 per month servicing fee applies after 12 months of non-use after activation
- $3.95 will be charged for the purchase fee
- $9.95 fee will be charged if the customer elects express shipping
Please note that a Discover Reward, Award or Promo Card will be charged a $2.50 monthly service fee after 12 months of activation. Discover gift cards are available in amount of $20.00 to $500.00 and consumers can order up to 20 cards (with a total value of $3,000) within a 7-day period.
Discover Gift Card Highlights/Lowlights
- Once a gift card order has been placed the order cannot be cancelled (even with a Presidential pardon)
- Discover gift cards are usually shipped in 5-7 business days and 3 days with the express shipping option
- Gift Cards by Discover are not allowed to be shipped to the states of Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, New Jersey, Tennessee and Vermont
- All customers will receive an email confirmation once an order has been placed
- The billing address must match the address used to order the gift cards
- Customers will have to provide a tax ID for all orders over 20 cards
- Customers have an option to include a personal measure on all Discover gift card orders
The Discover Financial Services, Inc. is a Riverside (a suburb of Chicago) based financial firm specializing in credit card sales. The firm has over 50 million card holders and revenues over $6 billion dollars.