How to Takethe Chipotle Feedback Survey
- the code from receipt can be used to begin
- The survey available in English and Spanish
- Survey support link is provided for questions
It’s not every day someone is faced with the golden opportunity of winning FREE burritos for an entire year – UNLESS the person is a daily frequenter of a Chipotle restaurant that provides a receipt code along with an invite to take a customer survey found at the Chipotle Feedback page. Those who have received such an invite can begin the online survey by checking the Receipt Code option and entering the code found at the bottom of the purchase receipt (image showing exactly where the code can be found is posted the start page – see the below example). Customers who no longer have a receipt can still proceed with the survey as long as they are able to enter a state, city, restaurant, date of visit, and time of visit. It should be noted that those who participate in the survey found at the Chipotle Feedback page must be at least 13 years of age.
Things to Consider While Taking the Chipotle Feedback Survey
- The first ever Chipotle restaurant opened well over 20 years ago back in the year 1993
- Pork served at Chipotle comes from pigs that are able to freely root and roam outdoors
- Chipotle prides itself on preparing food without added colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Succeeded in its quest to switch to serving food made only with non-GMO ingredients
- Features raw ingredients, classic cooking techniques, and a distinctive interior design
Those who prefer to take the survey in Spanish rather than English can click the drop down box posted at the top right corner of the Chipotle Feedback page. Customers who are in need of a helping hand can click the Survey Support link posted at the bottom of the page. Those with corporate-related questions for Chipotle can try reaching the company through the means of a simple phone call.
Chipotle Contact Phone Number