Citi Apply Diamond Preferred
- Allows a consumer to apply for the coveted Citi Diamond Preferred Card online
- The application should take about 5 minutes to complete and customers using a pre application offer should receive a decision instantly
- Any questions about the Citi Diamond Preferred Application can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-800-374-9700 or TTY: 1-877-693-0372 | Citibank Client Services inquiries via US mail can be sent to: 100 Citibank Drive, San Antonio, TX 78245
The Citi Diamond Preferred Card application required the customers last name and the invitation code that was received via the offering packet (consumers can still apply without the invitation code but the application my take a bit longer). Please note the Diamond Preferred invitation code can be found towards the bottom of the offer and will be 6 digits long (666666).
Why apply for the Citi Diamond Preferred Card?
- Members will receive 1,000 bonus points upon card approval
- The card program comes with Personal 24/7 concierge services which will assist the customer with items such as dinner reservations, finding great hotels and the best places to dine
- Members will receive access to the Citi Private Pass which provides special access to pre sale tickets (get a jump on the general public on popular events), preferred seating, VIP packages, and other unforgettable live entertainment
- The card also features $0 liability on unauthorized charges
- $0 ANNUAL FEE
- 25.24% APR (Variable) for cash advances
Please note members can access concierge services through the VIP desk by calling 1 (800) 741-5359. Members will also receive a 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for the first 21 months (11.99%-21.99% after 21 months). The Citi Diamond Preferred is designed for the consumer who enjoys the finer things in life i.e. VIP packages, preferred seating, special events (PGA Tour trips, baseball all-star game) like breakfast with a sports star or even wine tastings. The card will also reimburse some customers (for up to $1500) in the event they have to cancel a vacation due to an emergency.