A Look at the Citi Balance Transfer Offer
- Login can be completed with User ID and password
- Available Citi Cards are posted for customer review
- Customer service can be contacted for assistance
Nobody (or at least anyone who IS NOT a glutton for punishment) likes having a high interest debt hangover over their head. The good news is, there’s many ways you can go about consolidating these burdensome debts. For instance, many Citi customers may have received such an opportunity in the form of a recent mail offer. In order to begin, you must first go to the Citi Balance Transfer page. Once at the page, you can access your account by entering a User ID and password (if you think you’ll be dropping by often check the Remember Me box before logging in). Meanwhile, if you can’t remember your login credentials try clicking the Forgot User ID? or Forgot Password? links posted at the right hand side of the Citi Balance Transfer page.
Cards to Consider Using for a Citi Balance Transfer
- Citi Double Cash Card – Double dip on cash back by earning 1% when making a purchase and another 1% when paying for it
- Citi Simplicity Card – Provides cardholders with the peace of mind that comes with no late fees and no outlandish penalty rate
- Citi Thank You Preferred Card – 2 dollars can be earned for every buck spent on purchases that involve dining or entertainment
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card – Customers can enjoy the dependable protection benefits with no annual fee and a low intro rate
After clicking one of the account recovery links posted at the Citi Balance Transfer page, you can enter your card number to begin both the User ID or password recovery process. Likewise, if you need to activate a card for the first time you’ll also need to enter a card number to get started.
Things to Consider Before Making a Citi Balance Transfer
- Interest Rate – It may seem obvious, but make sure the rate is LOWER than the one you already have
- Other Offers – Are there any lower rates out there? You might want to double check just to make sure
- Pay Off? Do you have enough funds to pay the debt off? It’s always nice to go debt free if possible!
Finally, those with questions about the balance transfer process can seek assistance by calling Citi’s toll-free customer service number.
Citi Customer Service Numbers
- 800-325-2865 (TTY)