Citi Switch to Double Cash
- Invitation code will be needed to accept the offer
- Citi can be followed through social media sites
- Credit card customer service is available by phone
It’s not everyday a credit card owner receives an offer from their credit card company to convert their current account to a potentially more lucrative one. Those who have been sent correspondence from Citi offering to convert their current card to a Citi Double Cash card may have received just that. Cardholders who decide to take advantage can do so by grabbing the invitation code found with the offer and heading over to the Citi Switch to Double Cash page. Once at the offer page the invitation code must be entered along with a last name, last 4 digits of the account holder’s Social Security Number, and a billing zip code. After entering all of the required information at the Citi Switch to Double Cash page the Make the Switch button can be tapped to proceed with the offer.
Citi Fun Facts
- In 1977 Citi pioneered 24/7 banking service with the first ATM in Queens, New York (Citi now operates over 26,000 ATMs across the globe)
- Citi has done its fair share to promote economic progress with a total of $78 million invested globally by the Citi Foundation in the year 2011
- A stunning (if not shocking) 96% of all of the Fortune 500 companies located on planet earth are served through Citi’s Transaction Services
- When it comes to philanthropy Citi holds its own as 1.65 million families have benefited from Citi-funded programs over the past decade alone
It is important to note that the currently held account must be open and current in order to accept the offer at the Citi Switch to Double Cash page. In addition, only the primary account user can accept the offer. Those who have questions related to a Citi credit card can get immediate service by calling the Citi general account information line.
Citi General Account Information Phone Number