- Information must be entered to begin reorder
- Personal and business checks can be reordered
- Customers can save using a limited time offer
At one time or another most checking account holders have wondered why they should have to pay so much to use their OWN MONEY. Those who haven’t come up with a decent answer to the question may want to see what it’s like to pay less for checks by signing up for Checks In the Mail. Those who have already signed up can now realize huge savings when making a reorder by going to the CITM Reorder page and using an offer code during checkout. To begin the process it will be necessary to choose between the type of check that needs to be reordered: business or personal. Once the check type has been selected a 9 digit bank routing number, a bank account number, and a zip code must be entered at the CITM Reorder page to proceed to the next step of the process.
Let’s get back to that special offer please…………
- Currently customers can receive 20% off with free shipping when using code REORDER20 at checkout
- Offer is not valid on high security checks, 25-quantity pads, clearance, business check kits, or value packs
- The offer discount is applied only to the price of standard base checks and does not include any add-ons
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions, sales, or discounts and CANNOT be redeemed for cash
- Other available offers can be viewed by clicking the Special Offers link posted to the CITM Reorder page
Checks In the Mail is a leading marketer and supplier of bank checks with a history in the check industry that dates all the way back to 1922. The company has over 200 check designs, checkbook covers, and personalized address labels to choose from. Those who have questions for Checks In the Mail can trying call calling toll-free or sending correspondence by fax or mail.
Checks In the Mail
- 2435 Goodwin Lane, New Braunfels, TX 78135
- Phone – 800-733-4443
- Fax – 800-800-2432