Coke Play to Win Snack Bracket Sweeps
- New participants can complete registration
- Existing participants can login to an account
- Frequently Asked Questions list is available
It’s that time of year when any promotion that includes some sort of bracket is sure to be a smashing success. That having been said, there is sure to be plenty of eager eyes focused on the 2018 Snack Bracket Sweepstakes from Coca-Cola. The sweepstakes will be pitting an assortment of recognizable snack brands against each other in what is sure to be a knock down drag out battle royale to see which is crowned the winner as voted by the participants. In addition to the excitement of the tournament, there will also be 1 Grand Prize and 10 First Prizes awarded though the means of a random drawing. Those who can’t possibly say no to the fun of yet another bracket, can begin by going to the Coke Play to Win Snack Bracket Sweeps registration page to complete an online form with a name, email address, and state. Prior to clicking the Register button participants will have the opportunity to sign up to receive email correspondence from Coca-Cola (some of the emails could be about future sweepstakes so might as well since its FREE).
Inside the 2018 Snack Bracket Sweepstakes Rule Book
- Lasts nearly a month beginning on March 5th, 2018 and ending April 2nd, 2018
- Open to legal residents of select U.S. states who are at least 18 years old at entry
- The Grand Prize is a prepaid Visa gift card valued at $4,000.00 (all day every day!)
- Each of the 10 First Prizes are prepaid Visa gift cards valued at $100 (that’ll work)
- The drawing to determine the winners will be held on or around April 3rd, 2018
The full list of eligible states can be learned (along with every other rule of the contest) by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the Coke Play to Win Snack Bracket Sweeps registration page. Those who are coming back to make another vote can do so by clicking the Already Registered? link to login with the email address provided at registration. Many questions about the sweepstakes can be answered by reviewing the information found under the Frequently Asked Questions section. Those who don’t find what they need in the FAQs can try submitting the question(s) through the online contact form.
2018 Snack Bracket Sweepstakes Sponsor
- The Coca-Cola Company
- One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313