Cooper Vision Prepaid: A Guide to Online Access
- First 6 digits of card number can be used to login
- Lost or stolen card affidavit form is available
A prepaid card can be an excellent way to reward someone who has gone above and beyond. Anyone who has worked hard enough to end up with a Cooper Vision Prepaid Rewards card should have a fairly simple time gaining access to their account information. To sign into the prepaid card account, cardholders will need to go to the account login page and type in the first 6 digits of their card number before clicking the Enter button. Cooper Vision Prepaid card recipients who have lost or misplaced the fruits of their labor (the card) will need to click the link provided under the login fields to access the Affidavit of Fraud form and get a replacement card.
More on the Cooper Vision Prepaid Rewards Card Fraud Form
- The Affidavit of Fraud form must be signed and notarized by a licensed and current notary public to be valid
- Faxed or copied Affidavit of Fraud forms will not be accepted (forms must be sent via US Postal Service)
- Any disputes made are typically processed within 5-7 business days from the date the affidavit is received
- It could take up to 30 days after processing of the affidavit for credits to be applied to the prepaid card
- All replacement cards issued will be sent to the address listed on the notarized Affidavit of Fraud form
Prior to filling out the Affidavit of Fraud form cardholders will want to make sure they have their Cooper Vision Prepaid card number handy. Once the Affidavit of Fraud form has been completed and notarized it can be mail to Cardholder Services.
Cardholder Services Address
- 700 State Highway 121 Bypass, Suite 200, Lewisville, TX 75067