Credit One Racing Visa
- Online form can be completed to check status
- Link to card Terms & Conditions is provided
Being the proud recipient of a new credit card is a whole lot cooler if there is an image of race cars splashed across the front of the card. Those who like the idea of showing off such a card to jealous friends and family members may want to see if they pre-qualify for a NASCAR Visa from Credit One. The online pre-qualification process can be started by going to the Credit One Racing Visa page and filling out a form that requires a name, mailing address, home address (if different from mailing address), email address, phone number, date of birth, Social Security Number, and total monthly income. Those who think it would be a good idea to review the Terms & Conditions associated with the card can do so by clicking the link posted under the online pre-qualification form.
Breaking Down Credit One Terms & Conditions
- Annual Percentage Rate will vary from 16.99% to 24.99% based on the credit-worthiness of the cardholder
- Accounts with a Grace Period have a due date that is at minimum 24 days after the close of each billing cycle
- Accounts that DO NOT have a Grace Period will have interest charged on purchases from the date of posting
- The Minimum Interest Charge will be no less than $1.00 for any billing cycle that has a due Interest Charge
- Penalty fees associated with cards include up to $37 for late payments and up to $35 for Returned Payments
Once all of the required information has been entered into the form at the Credit One Racing Visa page the See Card Offers button can be clicked to see if pre-qualification has been met. Those who have general questions for Credit One Bank can write to PO Box 98873, Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873. Applicants with questions about how to navigate the Credit One Racing Visa page can call toll-free between 5 AM and 9 PM PT Monday through Friday and 6:30 AM to 5 PM PT on the weekends.
Credit One Bank Contact Number