Curaspan Quick Case
- Referral Code and PIN Code are needed to begin
- User support is available by phone or via email
- Online browser compatibility check is provided
Anyone who has worked in the healthcare industry (the business side of it anyways) likely understands that the process of receiving a referral for a new patient isn’t always as easy as it sounds. With that having been said, things are getting a bit easier thanks to the new patient referral portal found at the Curaspan Quick Case page. Those who have received a patient referral via facsimile correspondence can get started by entering a Referral Code along with a PIN Code. Once the required codes have been entered a box must be checked to agree to the Terms and Conditions before clicking the Get Referral button to process the request. As far as money is concerned, users should be happy to learn that there is NO CHARGE for the information (inf fact, no billing information will even be asked for!). Those who think it’s a good idea to actually read the Terms and Conditions before agreeing to them (seems reasonable enough) can do so by clicking the link posted under the login fields at the Curaspan Quick Case page.
Wait….what is naviHealth??
- A pioneer in post-acute management and care transitions with 18 years of experience
- 20% of all industry discharges move across the network (includes 1k acute hospitals)
- Provides clinical service support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions
- Combines proprietary software and talent to help ensure patients receive the right care
It’s worth noting that those who use the portal to receive a new patient referral should be prepared to provide a name and email address in order for the transaction to be logged by the referring facility per HIPAA regulations. In order to ensure the smoothest experience possible, a check to make sure a compatible browser is being used can be run by clicking the Browser Compatibility Check link posted at the bottom of the Curaspan Quick Case page prior to entering the information needed to receive the referral. Those with questions about the referral process can try reaching out to naviHealth by phone or through email correspondence.