- Activation process can be completed online
- New customers can register with online form
- Existing cardholders can login to an account
It’s pretty much universally agreed upon that prepaid cards are a convenient way to manage spendable funds. One of the major players in this space that many consumers are turning to for the convenience of a prepaid card is NetSpend. Cardholders who have a NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card that needs to be activated can get the job done by going to CVS Prepaid page and clicking the Activate Card tab to enter a card number along with a security code. Those who have yet to register can sign up by completing an online form with a name, address, email address, and direct deposits (if any). Consumers who want to learn more about what the card has to offer can watch the informative videos posted at the CVS Prepaid page (information on direct deposits, paying bills, and anytime alerts).
What are the advantages of having a NetSpend Prepaid Card?
- Cardholders can get their paycheck or government benefits up to 2 days faster with direct deposit
- Account access can be enjoyed 24 hours a day and 7 days a week with the NetSpend mobile app
- When using a prepaid from NetSpend customers will receive money back on everyday purchases
- Cardholders can enjoy the benefits of a no-cost savings account that provides a 5% annual yield
Cardholders who have already registered can login to an account by clicking the Account Login tab at the CVS Prepaid page and entering a username and password. Those who have forgotten their login credentials can click the links posted under the login fields to begin the account recovery process. Customers who need assistance can call NetSpend toll-free Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 AM and 10 PM CT and on the weekends from 8 AM to 8 PM CT.
NetSpend Contact Information
- PO Box 2136, Austin, TX 78768-2136
- Phone – 866-387-7363
- Fax – 512-857-0263