DGX Customer First Survey: How to Get Started
- Survey is available in both English and Spanish
- Information from the store receipt is needed
- Dollar General customer service available
It only stands to reason that a new concept store such as DGX would want to hear some honest feedback from its customers. Those who are happy to oblige can take just a few minutes to complete the brief online survey found at the DGX Customer First page. Survey participants must first enter the time of purchase, store number, and survey code located on the receipt from the recent store experience prior to getting started with the feedback. Those who are unable to locate any of these items can refer to the sample image of a receipt posted at the DGX Customer First page (image boxes the required information in red). Customers who prefer to knock out the survey in Spanish (as opposed to English) can click the Español link posted under the Start button at the DGX Customer First page.
Taking a Moment to Reflect on Dollar General
- Origins of the store date back to 1939 when J.L. Turner and Son Wholesale opened in Scottsville, KY
- In 1955 the Turner Department store in Springfield, KY converted into the first Dollar General store
- Dollar General became a publicly traded company in 1968 with 100 shares going for only $1,650.00
- In 2009 Dollar General became a public company AGAIN after going private for a brief 2 year span
- The 12,000th Dollar General store celebrated its grand opening in 2015 in the city of Juliette, GA
Those who are having problems with the survey may want to try clicking the Load Accessibility Friendly Version link posted near the top of the DGX Customer First page. Dollar General customers with general questions about the store can try reaching out to the company’s customer service department by phone or through written correspondence.
Dollar General Customer Service
- 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, TN 37072