Discover Choose It
- Apply for the Discover it Card with a 23 digit invitation number
- The invitation number can be found on the mailing offer just above the personal information section
- The site is administered by the Discover Bank which is Member FDIC
From the Choose It site:
“Discover Card Application. Apply in minutes. Enter your Invitation Number below. Invitation Number. Where do I find my Invitation Number? Already submitted an application? You can check your status anytime… Thank you for chatting with a Discover Card Application Specialist. To help us serve you better, please provide some information before we begin your chat.”
To check the status of an already submitted application the applicant will need their SSN and 5 digit zip code. The website offers a live chat service for those who have questions about the Discover It card or are having issues applying for the card online. Applicants can also fill out a comment card in regards to the application process. The comment card will allow the consumer to provide the following feedback:
- How easy was it to complete your task?
- How effective was the site in meeting your needs today?
- How enjoyable was your experience today?
- How likely are you to recommend Discover Card to a friend or relative?
The Discover It comment card service is operated by OpinionLab, Inc. and should only be used in regards to comments and suggestions (any account related questions should be brought to the attention of a Discover customer service agent at 1-800-DISCOVER OR by mail at Customer Service – General Inquiries, Discover Financial Services, P.O. Box 30943Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943).
Discover It Card Review from around the world-wide web?
- 4 out of 5 stars based on 76 reviews from Credit Karma
- 4.8 on a scale of 5 from Get.com
- Thumbs Up from Nerd Wallet
Credit Cards Similiar to the Discover It Card
- Chase Freedom
- Capital One Quicksilver
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card
The Discover It card offers a 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months, $0 annual fee and 5% cash back for online shopping and department store purchases on up to $1,500. The card also comes jammed packed with extras such as no foreign transaction fees when vacationing abroad and a FREE Fico credit score every month.