Disney Talent Search
- Go to official Disney Talent Search webpage for updates on casting call opportunities
- No fee to attend a Disney Channel official talent search
- Links to exciting features such as games, shows, videos, live shows, music, and more
Inspiring actors and actresses that think they have what it takes to make it big in the industry better stay updated on Disney Channel casting call opportunities by visiting the Disney Talent Search webpage. Upon arriving at the talent search page aspiring thespians will see an inspirational message from Disney encouraging them to work hard on their dreams and stay tuned to the talent search page for updates. In addition to the casting call opportunity updates, the Disney Talent Search page offers these exciting features:
- Games – A list of games page visitors can play online
- Videos – Links to Disney Channel videos that users can stream online
- Shows – Lineup of all programs shown on the Disney Channel
- Watch Live TV – Users can stream Disney Channel programs online
- Blogs – Cool blogs focusing on a variety of all things Disney
- Music – Listen to Disney related music
- Books – View books from Disney Publishing Worldwide
- Live Shows – Browse Disney live shows including the surprise hit of the season Aladdin on Broadway
The Walt Disney Company Mission Statement: The mission of The Walt Disney Company is to be one of the world’s leading producers and providers of entertainment and information. Using our portfolio of brands to differentiate our content, services and consumer products, we seek to develop the most creative, innovative and profitable entertainment experiences and related products in the world.
The Walt Disney Company is a worldwide entertainment company founded in 1923 that makes its headquarters in Burbank, California. To reach The Walt Disney Company please write to 500 South Buena Vista Street Burbank, CA 91521 or call 818-560-1000.