Entenmann’s All-Star Sweepstakes
- Entrance to sweepstakes can be made online
- Grand, First, and Second Prizes to be awarded
Hoop dreams come in many different forms, but for some they start and end with the Harlem Globetrotters. Fans of these show-stopping cagers can now fulfill their ultimate hoop dream by winning a 2 hour backyard party. Folks who wish to try their luck can enter the Entenmann’s All Star Sweepstakes online by completing an online form with a name (first and last), email address, city, state, zip code, and phone number. Prior to hitting the enter button participants are given the opportunity to check a box to sign up for emails from Entenmann’s. Those who wish to go over the rules before signing up can click the official rules link found at the bottom of the registration page.
A Gathering of Relevant Information Regarding the Entenmann’s All Star Sweepstakes
- The promotion is open to legal residents of the United States plus DC (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry
- The fun starts on January 4th, 2017 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time and keeps up all the way until April 30th, 2017 where it tapers off at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
- 1 Lucky Entenmann’s All Star Sweepstakes participant will receive the Grand Prize Globetrotter backyard party that holds an ARV of a whistle-inducing $17k
- In addition to the Grand Prize 50 lucky winners will receive a First Prize award in the form of a Harlem Globetrotters autographed retro jersey ($60 ARV)
Fans should be excited to know that the Grand Prize backyard party includes a 2 hour event with player performances, an appearance by Globie the mascot, and food for up to 24 guests. Those who come up short on the Grand and First Prizes will still have a shot to win one of 10 Second Prizes (a years worth of Entenmann’s donuts).
Entenmann’s All Star Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc. – 255 Business Center Drive, Horsham, PA 19044