- Employee Number is needed to login
- Password reset process is available
- Benefits contact information available
Anyone serious about their career needs to be equally serious about the benefits received from their employer. This level of seriousness requires an easy online way for employees to access any and all information regarding these work benefits. Those who are employed with FedEx should have no trouble gaining access to this important information thanks to the simple login process provided at the FedEx EHR portal. Employees who need to access information about benefit plans, enroll in benefits, and/or manage ongoing family status changes can login to the portal by entering an Employee Number and password into the blank fields before clicking the Login button. Those who are coming up a bit short when it comes to remembering a FedEx EHR portal password can enter a date of birth, Employee ID, and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number to begin the password reset process (even those with a more reliable memory will have to go through this process at times as a reset is required every 90 days).
A Glance at FedEx
- The company employs more than 400,000 team members across the globe
- Over 99% of the world’s Gross Domestic Product is connected with FedEx
- FedEx receives more than 50 MILLION package tracking requests each day
- On average the company makes over 13 million shipments each business day
Those who have yet to sign up for access to the FedEx EHR portal will need to enter the same information used to reset a password when beginning the account creation process (date of birth, Employee ID, and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number). Employees who have questions about their benefits can buzz (outdated term for making a phone call) the FedEx Benefits Center from 7 AM to 7 PM Central Time Monday through Friday.
FedEx Benefits Center Contact Number