Find Catch Share
- Players can get the address of key Pokemon Go locations
- Data and locations can be shared with other users
Anyone who has ever stepped into the world of Pokemon Go knows that tracking Pokemon can be hard (but extremely fun) work. The hard work is getting easier for players thanks to Find Catch Share. This online mapping tool helps players find Pokemon catching hot spots, nearby Gyms, and even phone charging points. Players looking to take advantage of what Find Catch Share has to offer can go to the tool’s webpage and click the Map button. Once the map is pulled up, players will be able to locate the following items through use of a color coded grid (shown at the top of the map): Gyms, Pokestops, Sightings, Battles, Gatherings, Tweets, Recharge Benches, Recharge Cafe’s, and Recharge Restaurants.
How is Find Catch Share even possible?
- A unique 3 word address has been assigned to every 3 meter by 3 meter square on planet earth to make navigating the Pokemon Go world easier in real life
- Data can be added by players to make it easier for others to find Pokemon, Gyms, recharge spots, and other useful locations
- Users can browse the Find Catch Share map’s real-time data to see what other players are saying and exactly where they are saying it
- Players can make it to a desired square quickly by either clicking for directions or entering the 3 word address into the free what3words app
Players who are curious about statistics can check the Find Catch Share webpage to see how many current Gyms, Pokestops, and Sightings are available. Those who want to get the word out about a sighting can share the news on Twitter by using #findcatchshare.