First Savings CC Payment (Last Update 04/12/2016)
- Open a credit account with Premier Bank
- View your credit limit online
- Activate your Premier Bank MasterCard
- Sign up for text message and email alerts regarding account
Few things evoke a feeling of pride more than being approved for a line of credit. After all it’s the successful management of a typical credit card that can lead to big things down the line, such as the purchase of a first home. Those who have been approved for a Premier Bank MasterCard can now access and open their new account online. From here, it’s possible to check credit limits and manage these funds. Access is immediate, provided those who are opening their account pay their processing fee in full on the same day. All processing payments made with a debit card usually result in cardholders having instant access to their account. Payments made with anything other than a debit card will be held in pending for up to six business days.
How to open a new credit account with Premier bank
- Visit the promotional page (see below) and enter your name and zip code in the required fields
- Enter your social security number or reference number and click “Continue”
- Follow the prompts on screen and select how to pay the processing fee
- Confirm processing fee payment
- Receive your credit account info
Premier Bank prides itself on offering folks who might not otherwise qualify for credit a chance for a credit card. And those who open an account with Premier Bank have flexibility as well. For example, account holders have what’s called a “right to reject,” meaning they can reject their active credit plan so long as they have not used the account or paid any fees after receiving the monthly billing statement. Furthermore, all personal information collected by Premier Bank will remain private.
Contacting Premier Bank