How to Redeem Fox Digital Movies
- Customers can use the insert code to redeem a movie
- The system provides an extensive FAQ list for support
- Customers can also contact support via email
Many consumers have come to expect a digital copy of a film when purchasing a DVD or Blu-ray disc. For example, those who have picked up a movie with an insert directing them to the Fox Digital Movies page will receive just that. In order to begin a digital copy redemption, customers must enter a name, email address, and the redemption code. Once the customers enters all of the information they can click the Continue button to proceed with securing the digital copy.
More on the Fox Digital Movie Redemption Process
- Viewers can stream content online or download to watch later offline
- Digital content streaming requires access to high-speed internet connection
- Customers can find downloaded content in their preferred service’s digital cloud
- Customers will not lose their rights to the content they have downloaded
- Those who have lost the insert code are encouraged to contact support for help
Customers who would like to check out some of the available content from Fox can do so by clicking the Build Your Collection tab posted at the top of the Fox Digital Movies page. Additionally, users can click the Your Sharing Choices link to opt in or out of sharing of certain information. Meanwhile, those who would like to receive email updates and offers can check the box located underneath the data entry fields.
By the way, users with questions about the process may want to try reviewing the available FAQ list found under the Support tab. In addition to the FAQs, users can also get help by sending an email to customer support.
Fox Digital Movies Customer Support Email Address