How to Redeem Fox Digital Movies
- Use the insert code to redeem your movie online
- The system provides an extensive FAQ list for support
- You can also contact support with questions via email
Many consumers have come to expect a digital copy of a film when purchasing a DVD or Blu-ray disc. For example, if you’ve recently picked up a movie with an insert directing you to the Fox Digital Movies page a digital copy is in your future. In order to begin a digital copy redemption, enter a name, email address, and the redemption code. Once you enter all of the information click the Continue button to proceed with securing the digital copy.
More on the Fox Digital Movie Redemption Process
- Viewers can stream content online or download to watch later offline
- Digital content streaming requires access to high-speed internet connection
- Easily find downloaded content in your preferred service’s digital cloud
- Customers will not lose their rights to the content they have downloaded
- Contact support for help if you’ve misplaced your digital code (bummer)
You can check out some of the available content from Fox by clicking the Build Your Collection tab located at the top of the Fox Digital Movies page. Additionally, you can click the Your Sharing Choices link to opt in or out of sharing of certain information. Meanwhile, you can check the box located underneath the data entry fields those to receive email updates and offers.
By the way, if you have questions about the process you may want to try reviewing the available FAQ list found under the Support tab. In addition to the FAQs, you can also get help by sending an email to customer support (sometimes it’s just easier to cut to the chase and ask).
Fox Digital Movies Customer Support Email Address