GM Global Connect
- Password recovery available for those who are locked out
- Online entry can be completed with username and password
- Those in need of technical assistance can contact the help desk
Getting into an online portal is (for the most part) a fairly simple process. However, getting in without being able to recall an account password isn’t always as simple. GM GlobalConnect users who are having a tough time gaining access to an account can take a huge sigh of relief thanks to the portal’s easy account recovery process. The only piece of information users will need to begin this insanely easy task is the username associated with their account. GM GlobalConnect users who can’t even supply a username will need to take the walk of shame and contact their Dealership Administrator for assistance. The Dealer Administrator can also be contact by dealer users who are unable to use the password recovery link posted under the login fields. GM Corporate and Wholesale users who need to recover an account can click the appropriate link to be redirected to a recovery process exclusive to those users.
New in 2017 from GMC
- GMC Acadia – Those who feeling like some adventure can opt for the All-Terrain while those who prefer luxury can go with the Denali
- GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD – Featuring a 6.6L engine with a 12% increase in horsepower and 19% increase in torque vs previous model
- GMC Canyon Denali – A luxurious small pickup truck with exceptional storage, intelligently placed controls, and driver-centric features
- GMC Savana Cargo – Featuring the all new available spray-in cargo liner that protects the inside of the vehicle from dings and scrapes
Those who need assistance while using GM GlobalConnect can click the Help Disk link posted to the bottom of the portal. All key applications can be accessed by choosing a country from the drop down list after clicking the link. GMC vehicle owners who are in need of assistance can call the Customer Relations Center from Monday through Saturday between 8 AM and 9 PM Eastern Standard Time.
GMC Customer Relations Center