Go Cash Back Reward
- Apply for a Merrick Bank Visa Card
- Double your line of credit simply by making payments on time
- Those with no credit history are welcome to apply
Merrick was founded in 1997 with an overriding set of principals. Above all else, Merrick wanted to be honest in all business dealings with their customers. It’s this commitment to transparency and relationships that has allowed Merrick to become one of the top-20 issuers of Visa cards in the country. They are now even offering MasterCard. What they pride themselves on more than anything is helping folks with no credit or low credit ratings to rebuild or establish a rating. That’s because Merrick understands that financial circumstance differ from individual to individual, and they want to be in the business of lending everyone a helping hand. But this isn’t all. Merrick Bank provides a number of other services and incentives to their customers.
What Merrick offers to their customers
- The chance for long-term financial stability
- Online and mobile account access
- Free monthly FICO score
- Community give-back programs
- Rewarding customers who successfully manage their credit
This last point is of particular note to potential Merrick cardholders. That’s because they are now offering an incentive where folks who pay their bill on time for seven straight months will receive double their line of credit. It was also mentioned above that Merrick likes to invest in the communities in which it serves. One example is the support Merrick offered to the Utah Microenterprise Loan Fund. In 2011 alone Merrick donated some $130,000 to non-profits. All of this is done with an eye toward creating thriving communities inhabited by financially stable residents.
Contacting Merrick Bank
- Merrick Bank, Customer Service, P.O. Box 9201, Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001