Go East Way!
- Users must enter a username and password to enter
- The portal also offers a separate Agent login screen
- On the go users can access the mobile version
When logging into an online portal it’s nice to have options. For instance, those who require access to the Go East Way portal can choose from not one, not two, but THREE login methods. First of all, regular users can login to the main desk top version of the portal by entering a username and account password. Once the user enters both pieces of required information they can go ahead and tap the Login button to enter. Meanwhile, users that are out and about may need a login process that is a tad more mobile friendly. In this case, the Mobile icon can be clicked to pull up the mobile version of the portal.
Things That Are More Difficult Than Logging Into Go East Way
- Tying a Shoe – All of those loops and knots can get a bit confusing (bring on the VELCRO!)
- A Walk in the Park – They’re not much fun when it’s raining outside (not to mention windy)
- A Sunday Morning – Because they’re not that easy when the rugrats turn the TV on full blast
- 1,2,3 – Okay, we’ll admit that counting to 3 is probably easier (but not by all that much!)
Once the Mobile version appears, the user will need to enter their account and password to gain access to the portal. In addition to the Mobile version, the Go East Way portal also provides a login specifically for agents. In order to login to the agent portal, the user must enter the agent number and password. By the way, the agent portal also offers the classic version for those who prefer it old school.